CLAT Answer Key 2019 Download: Every year this CLAT examination is conducted different-different universities in all over India, So this time CNLU (Chanakya National Law University) which is located at Patna from Bihar state conducts the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) examination 2019. Soon Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU) will soon upload CLAT Answer Key 2019 for its law entrance exam along with cutting off marks on its official site that are www.clat.ac.in so related all the candidates can download it from the same very soon after it is uploaded. More detailed information should be given below and also check in the official website mentioned below and above. After completion of final CLAT exam 2019, every student wants to download CLAT OMR Answer Sheet with CLAT Solution Key 2019 to check their performance.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to 17 prominent National Law Universities in India. The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated undergraduate programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws(LL.M) programmes conducted by these law universities. This test was conducted for the first time on 11 May 2008. The two-hour admission test consists of an objective type covering questions on Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Logical reasoning. The CLAT scores are used by other private law colleges across the country and Public Sector Undertakings for admissions and recruitment respectively. CLAT 2016 is being conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala. In 2015, CLAT exam was conducted by Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU). This time CLAT 2019 Exam will be conducted by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Patna, Bihar.
Details About CLAT Answer Key 2019:
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: Chanakya National Law University (CLNU) Patna
- Name of Exam: Common Law Admission Test
- Exam Dates: 12th May 2019
- CLAT Answer Key Release Date: Update soon
- CLAT UG/PG (LLM-LLB) Answer Key/Solution Key Release Date: Update soon
- CLAT Result 2019 Date: Last week of May 2019
- CLAT Official Answer Release Date: Expected in May last week.
- Official Site: clat.ac.in
There are total 19 national law universities which are the members of this exam, and through this exam, candidates can get admission in these universities. List of universities which is given below.
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU)
- Nalsar University of Law (NALSAR)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS)
- National Law Institute University (NLIU)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)
- National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLUM)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur (MNLUN)
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU)
Clat Examination 2019: After the final CLAT Examination 2019 from all over the India. Every student who wrote this exam wants first to search on net about CLAT UG / PG Answer Key 2019 and download in PDF and compare his/her answers to this solution key to check their performance. This is CLAT Unofficial Answer Key 2019 which is provided by other institutions, remember this point this is not official CLAT Answer Key. Official Key will be released after few days of your final CLAT exam 2019. As we already said that this key is provided by different institutes like CLAT Answer Key 2019 By Career Launcher, Career Point, Career 360, Resonance and Aakash Institute etc. You can also download this answer key as Setwise Like CLAT 2019 Answer Key Set A, CLAT 2019 Answer Key Set B, CLAT 2019 Answer Key Set C, CLAT 2019 Answer Key Set D. The one more facility after you can again download your Question Paper along with CLAT Solver Answer Key / Solved Key / Solution Key 2019.
How to Download the All India CLAT Answer Key 2019:
- First, the candidate shall visit the official website to download the Preliminary or Final Key www.clat.ac.in
- Go to the link which says “Download Preliminary/Final Key,” choose Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 & Set A, B, C, D
- Click on, that and it will start downloading the key for all sets in single file
- The file will be download in PDF format, now open the file and do check it
- Compare the answers if you want to then take the print out if required.